Monday 22 August 2011

Roof - a Few Tile Gesture

The local roofer was getting his van sorted with Nice Mr Next Door. He had done a marvellous job on our guttering, and when I went out to put some stuff in the bin he checked that the guttering was fine.

Then he pointed out all the new bits that needed doing...

Regrettably, he may have been touting for business, but he was absolutely right. So he is coming back next month to sort it out.

More expense! I feel like tearing out my hair. But if this winter is anything like last winter, we really do need it doing. And a lot of it was pointed out to me by an independent surveyor two years ago...

He isn't charging me too much. In fact, he is reliable, inexpensive, professional and trustworthy (even if he was touting for business). I would recommend him to anyone. But more money being spent out. Sigh.

No comments: