Tuesday 2 August 2011

Off my trolley

The doctor has told me I need to take exercise and recommended brisk walks. I intend to keep to this. Makro is within a reasonable walking distance, perhaps half an hour's walk at my current speed, followed by a cup of tea and no cake and then a quick shop and home with the spoils.

The spoils are likely to be stuff like a tray of baked beans, or a gallon of white vinegar. They had an offer of Arial, 90 washes for £10.89 plus VAT instead of @ £20. I would struggle to get this sort of thing home in a carrier. I am not physically very strong. So a shopping trolley on wheels is a logical outcome and would probably pay for itself very quickly. I had a look on my friend ebay.

None of them had skull and crossbones. There was a large quantity of floral. Yes, there was also tartan. I felt I aged thirty years just looking at them. I am considering my options, basically considering whether it will take a box with 90 washes of powder in. If it can do that, and is the right price, then I suppose I will have to put up with old lady designs, and I can always paint it with little bear.

No comments: