Thursday 25 August 2011

I lack fashion sense

Saw a top that I liked yesterday in Sainsburys. It had long sleeves, lovely long length which I like and is a sort of muted khaki-drifting-towards-mud colour that looks like nothing but really suits me. It was £6 in the sale and I bought two.

The neckline has unexpectedly dipped. On the hanger it looked safe. Today, with the first top on, I can see cleavage.

On one hand, I bought this top to go under sweaters, so I am not as disappointed as I could be. But I am not too keen on showing anything at all. In fact, I can see the point of a burka. Perhaps not the headdress thingy with only your eyes showing, but the sort of enveloping dress thing that covers you, I can definitely see the point. I am not a 'if you've got it, flaunt it' person. I never really have been. I don't really object to other people flaunting, but I would like the option of a high necked, long line, loose fit, long sleeved tent, thank you.

Still, it will cheer up OH.

No comments: