Wednesday 10 August 2011

Dentist

I am not sure what happened. They couldn't find a vein so I had gas and air. My hands are covered in plasters and smears of blood. I feel really sick and battered. The tooth that they wanted to fill, the one that only started giving trouble after the last bout with the crown, has been chipped and my mouth feels full of debris.

TMI - do not read if squeamish - my girlie bits are being quiet enthusiastic for that time of the month, so I was well padded. However I seem to remember choking and I had wet myself all the way through. I felt so humiliated.

I am never going back there again, I just feel so awful.

1 comment:

Morgan said...

Huge huge hugs, WS.

I am sure you must be feeling terrible, but I am equally sure that the people there will have dealt with much worse.

Please try not to feel too bad about that side of it all. I am more concerned about how you will cope with the dentist in the future. Have you tried anything like hypnotherapy for this?

XXX