Sunday 14 August 2011

Hard Day

First, the frivolous. Evil cat went to the vet. I have been fretting about her for a while. The vet couldn't examine her. The vet seriously couldn't do an examination. Evil cat lived up to her name - she went for everyone! And she was seriously lashing out. They got the receptionist in to try and hold evil cat swaddled with her front end in a towel. It didn't work. Evil cat was lashing out with malice and she was going for people's faces. She was also trembling on the examination table - apparently she was really scared.

Earlier I had picked her up to bring her down stairs and had received a huge quantity of verbal abuse and a lot of attempts at attack. I was holding her properly and gently, but she was violently opposed to it. I am wondering if being touched is painful for her, whether she is just too achy.

Regardless, she has had an injection of vitamins, an injection of antibiotics and hopefully that will perk her up. I am concerned, but she is sitting a few feet away from me at the moment enjoying a wash, so I will just be aware.

No comments: