Thursday 11 August 2011

Still Grumpy

I'm finding more bruises from the dentists. Also I can't open my mouth wide. I am currently putting it down to bruising and strain. I am scared of complaining. Besides, I don't know what happened. I was out to it. I just feel so fed up. All I know at the end of it I was a mess, humiliated and bruised.

I am also fretting myself in to bits about evil cat, she is looking even more under the weather. However she is tactically sitting, grooming and shedding where I normally put my head to sleep and I am confident that is deliberate - so that is a good sign. She ate a tablespoon of chicken paste, and seemed happy with that. I am surprised her purr didn't shake loose the roof tiles!

Also, six hours in the slow cooker and the stew came out nearly raw. So much for a home cooked tea.


No comments: