Tuesday 16 August 2011

Darling father

Darling father got up late, stayed up long enough to watch the first half of the Barca - Real Madrid game we had recorded for him and then has been in bed dozing ever since.

I think there has been a shock to the system. Also I don't think he got enough to eat in the hospital. I spoke up stridently when he was being admitted and he got a sandwich, and he got the evening meal which was an extremely small and not particularly appetising portion. I suggested to darling father at the time I could get something, but I don't think he could be bothered with anything then.

So today, at his request, he had a burger with onions for breakfast, a fish and a scallop for lunch and mushroom soup with toast for dinner. If that was me it would be raving indigestion for supper, but he just seems tired. I shall see what I can coax into him tomorrow.

I am a little worried, but I am sure he will be feeling better soon.

No comments: