Sunday 3 March 2013

A flash of reality

Morgan - you have a lot of good suggestions.  I am considering the leek and potato soup.  It is more likely to happen with leeks in further deliveries.

The freezing thing is a bit more problematic.  I have frozen stuff before.  It has gone into the freezer and only emerges to be thrown out because I have left the freezer door open and I am throwing it all out, or because I am sick of seeing it and know it either gets thrown or sits there forever more.

I have no idea why this is.  It has been a real problem.  However I will be revisiting this later when I am feeling a bit more robust.

To be honest, I am really enjoying the challenge of the veg box.  I will see how it goes and share any good discoveries.  And as far as I can tell, if used to its full, it is actually very cost effective.

No comments: