Tuesday 19 March 2013

Veg box

I didn't order a veg box to be delivered this week, as I still haven't unpacked the last one.  What a waste of lovely fresh stuff!  However the lurgy continues and I am still a bit stuffed with self pity.

However that is the beauty of the local veg box - I only order when I want it.  It is delivered on a Thursday, because that is when they do the deliveries, and as long as I let them know by Tuesday morning all is good.  I can order other goodies from there as well, like yogurt and eggs.  And I don't have to commit to the same size all the time.  The driver, btw, has been lovely, and very understanding about stuff going down steps instead of to the obvious front door.  I feel like I am dealing with real people.

Of course, this will not stop me grumbling in the future, because I am really good at grumbling and I like to keep in practice, but so far it has been really good.

The next time I get a veg box delivery I will photograph all that arrives and then document what happens to it, including all the waste.  That is, if I have got photos working.

No comments: