Sunday 31 March 2013

Happy Easter!

Bear is stuffing his face with as much chocolate as he can get away with.  I am keeping an eye on him, and rationing to his disgust.

DF has just left for church looking remarkably dapper with his trilby and nice suit.  He was carrying a bag with mini easter presents for half the ladies in the congregation.  I don't call there very often these days.  I never know what to say to who.

And while bear is on an enforced break from chocolate he is playing Plants v Zombies with lots of enthusiasm, a running commentary and a deep fascination for the different types of havoc.  I am hiding in the next room pretending to listen.

However listening to Classicfm (over the death and destruction with commentary from bear) and seeing the chinks of sunlight breaking through, I feel pretty good.

2 comments:

Morgan said...

Happy Easter to you all xxx

Wannabe Sybil said...

Happy Easter!!!!! WS xxx