Saturday 9 March 2013

What meal plan....

Due to unexpected flu the veg box has not even been unpacked, but I have promised myself that I will photograph the next one and post it on here.

Darling father has just spent £11.86 on meat for me.  I was looking forward to the chicken (rubbed with honey, lemon and mixed herbs and with the husks of the lemon after squeezing and de-zesting stuffed into the cavity).  However I am not sure of the very small piece of lamb with the bone in.  That looks like cooked in the slow cooker with lots of veggies and the soup eaten one day and the meat another (probably a bit eked out with veggies in a stir fry or curry.

Tonight, however, is a takeaway.  I can barely crawl as far as the kitchen.  I think it is actually real flu.  Darn it to heck!

2 comments:

Lesley said...

Hope you feel better soon. Lesley x

Wannabe Sybil said...

Thank you - I am sure I shall. The hug is really appreciated. WS xxx