Tuesday 18 January 2011

Ginormous Throw

Darling uncle bought little bear a huge, double bed sized, double layered, tiger printed throw. It is lovely, evil cat is sitting on it as we type.

Darling uncle thought that it may encourage little bear to nap. Today it encouraged him to build an enormous tent in the study. I was trying to sort things out in the study, and I have added a bin bag to the total, but it was in the face of a huge 'den' stretching between a vast Approved Food box not yet turned into a space ship and the back of a chair. A cushion for little bear and a box for his toys, together with a torch which seems to have gone missing, provided all the entertainment little bear needed.

This was perhaps as well. I keep having to go back and edit appalling spelling and grammar. Little bear had nightmares last night and ended up sleeping on the sofa, which relegated me to the chair. I didn't sleep well at all and I am exhausted. Little bear was also exhausted, but he just speeds up.

No comments: