Wednesday 12 January 2011

Poor little bear

He is really poorly. I am considering flu. He is hot, not happy and achy. Today he has been complaining about being too cold, and has not really been hungry.

I finally have got him to doze on the sofa while I sit here, bobbing in and out to make sure he is okay. I have mentioned to the drs and I may try and get a home visit tomorrow if he isn't better.

He is uninterested in chocolate - and that means even his favourite forms of chocolate!

As an aside, this morning he was feeling brighter and asked for what turned out to be cooking chocolate (he didn't get it) because, 'it's my favourite and I have never tried it.'

1 comment:

Morgan said...

Hugs to LB - hope he is feeling better soon! Take care of yourself as well, WS.

The old recipe book sounds fascinating. Personally, the reason I don't always follow recipes is when I want to do something, and I don't have the prescribed ingredients in, so I adapt the whole thing to reflect what I have available. Only rarely does it turn out to look anything like what the book says!!