Friday 14 January 2011

Little bear is feeling better

I had a phone consultation with the dr, who thought a virus (no rash, no vomiting, high temperature, no cough - bit of a vague one). However I believe he has man flu. Yesterday afternoon he was lying on the sofa, bright pink cheeks, nearly dozing off, all achy and needing mummy NOW. Last night he was playing with dad and demanding honey and dinosaur sandwiches with falling down sauce.

Little bear's favourite toy yesterday was a valet stand. It is a sort of thing on wheels with a place to hand a jacket and trousers and put change. Little bear was using it as a thing of great imagination and wonder. And to think of all the goodies he had for Christmas!

I have a cardboard box stashed and I am thinking of ideas about making it into a spaceship. It is the huge one that came from Approved Food and I want to cut a door in it (little bear can't step in, it's too big) and stick big circles made of silver holographic wrapping paper for portholes. I will save the water bottles from OH and paint them silver for rockets and probably try something imaginative with paper plates for a steering wheel.

Then again, it may never happen, but I will let you know if it ever sees light.

No comments: