Wednesday 19 January 2011

Tired

I am soooooo tired.

I managed at least six hours sleep last night before little bear woke up. Poor little man was then sick all over the floor. So the three hours I was hoping to nap while he was at nursery have evaporated. I feel really guilty because I feel a bit fed up from lack of sleep. Also all my joints are aching and I suspect that I have what little bear had last week - and OH and I are supposed to be going out for dinner for the first time since @ 2005 on Friday.

I feel grumpy. I feel guilty that I feel grumpy. And I feel frustrated that the clutterbusting I was planning has stalled a bit. I feel guilty that I feel frustrated. Poor little bear, he hates being sick. He is 'having a rest' on the sofa at the moment, but I can see a day ahead full of tv and him on the computer (he loves going on the internet).

And due to sleep deprivation (that's my excuse and I am sticking to it) a number of books are heading my way. In a supreme irony, at least one of them is on money saving.

1 comment:

Morgan said...

What have you ordered? If it is money saving, I am interested!!