Monday 31 January 2011

Sitting on hands

I feel very tired and a bit low - normal for January after little bear has had two disturbed nights on the trot.

My reaction is that I want to shop and I want to start a new knitting project. But as we are paying the deposit for our holiday this month I could do with reining in the shopping. And if I start one more thing for knitting I may go insane. Finishing things off depresses me.

I could try writing, but I am not thinking v clearly, so I could try just a few jottings of ideas, but it doesn't have the same feel.

So I am sitting on my hands, trying not to spend and trying not to start new knitting. Not sure exactly when I'll crack, but I bet it's not long. I do need something to pick me up.

Also, considering using the monetise option. Not to make any money, because I don't expect I would, but just to see exactly what products turn up advertised given the nature of my witterings.

No comments: