Sunday 12 February 2012

Darling uncle is poorly

I wish I knew what to do for the best.

Darling uncle has had a change of tablets. He started them on Thursday. He was fine on Thursday. Friday he was a bit stiff. Saturday he was aching. Today he can't get out of his chair - literally.

So, although he is fine in himself, and although he is not in any way confused or befuddled, he is waiting for an ambulance to take him in, as he can't move. Hopefully it will be an overnight stay, or at most two nights, as they sort out his tablets. I can't get there today, and he has forbidden it as the weather is worrying him. In fact I don't think anyone can get there easily. So I shall sit here and worry.

I am sure it will be okay.

2 comments:

Morgan said...

So sorry to hear this about Darling Uncle. Hopefully the hospital will sort him out and he can be home again before too long. I don't know how far away he is from you, but you would be able to speak to the hospital once he is admitted, I hope, so that they can let you know how he is doing, perhaps. Be very careful out and about in this scary weather!
Hugs xx

Wannabe Sybil said...

Thank you for this massive hug. Darling uncle is well in himself, and still in A&E when I rang. They are sorting out painkillers and seeing if he can go home tomorrow, depending on how well he can walk. WS x