Tuesday 28 February 2012

Little bear is an orange belt!!!

Little bear has passed to be an orange belt.

I have to add, little bear may be doing martial arts, but he is not very martial and he did get marked down for his 'blackbelt attitude'. He spends far too much time looking at the mirror during things like gradings. And he is not a lethal weapon. Except possibly to ornaments and evil cat, as he spins and gestures and generally causes mayhem.

Little bear has been doing this now for nearly a year, and you can really see the difference in him, and a lot of the other kids. I don't exactly know why. I am not particularly rigorous in getting him to practice, I am not exhorting him to be more 'blackbelt attitude'. But the difference is definitely there.

So I would definitely recommend BMMA to anyone, they are wonderful.

Edited to add, if you click on the link, little bear is in one of the group photos, not paying attention. But still gorgeous to his biased mum!

No comments: