Thursday 16 February 2012

Poor darling father

Darling father was distracted by the ginger gentleman and Oscar squaring up to each other and fell. He is shaken, but not hurt. He is probably in a better state than I would be. He has missed his snooker afternoon, but I am sure he will be as right as rain soon.

Ever feel like worrying? I was looking at part time work possibilities yesterday. I just hope it could perhaps maybe work, just a bit of part time work. I don't know if I am even employable after all these years. And I can have a wonderful time worrying about darling father. Sigh. He was climbing a ladder painting tall doors yesterday. I am sure I am worrying over nothing.

2 comments:

Morgan said...

I have no doubt that you are employable, but you were talking about this some time ago and I thought that consensus of opinion was that the time is not right for this now as it would be too stressful. Has something changed?

Wannabe Sybil said...

Morgan - the thing that has changed is that I am more desperate than ever. I was hoping I could find one or two mornings, but I don't think anyone would employ me, and I am not sure I could cope. Darling father fell today. Darling uncle is having problems with his tablets, little bear has so much going on with martial arts and I am scared I won't be able to look after him properly and the house is appalling. Reality check! Thank you for posting - it is a huge hug. WS x