Thursday 23 February 2012

Very secure package

I have just had a very silly Asda order - silly because I didn't really need it. However, I have stocked up on the cans of cola OH likes, 30 cans of coca cola for £8 is a good deal. Most of the order was bits like that, adding little or nothing to our nutrition.

However to my surprise there was a blue box with security break off tags. So I watched in trepidation as the delivery lady broke off the tags and got me to sign to say I had received...

...a packet of antibacterial wipes that cost £1. I just wanted them for convenience in the bathroom, and they were a last minute impulse buy. I am now a bit nervous to use them - I would have expected something like dry ice or secret magical artefacts in something like a tagged box, not £1 wipes. Sigh. Real life never lives up to my imagination.

No comments: