Thursday 2 February 2012

Knot knitting

I should not be let loose near a yarn over needle. Honestly, one simple action, one tale of woe. All I was trying to do was a row of eyelet holes in a little jacket for Nice Mr Next Door's daughter. It's like spare stitches were raining down on the needle - mind you, little bear was supervising.

And I have put in my smallest ever order to Approved Food. Little bear can be bribed with marshmallows. They are not ideal, but are low fat. I have ordered a shed load, and a few other bits, but hardly anything, it came in at less than £30 and that included postage. All the things that I was tempted by, I could just imagine piling up on the work surface along with all the olives and the stuffing.

Also, need to not burn fish fingers. Little bear was disappointed in me.

No comments: