Saturday 18 February 2012

Little bear is happy

Little bear had a wonderful time in Leeds. He did not need new shoes. As it must be six months since he had his shoes this bothers me, but he seems to be growing fine everywhere else, so I shall wait for the next growth spurt.

He managed to persuade me into a cafe, he generally was a happy soul, and he had a go on two of the rides in front of the Town Hall. The little roundabout was unremarkable. However the bungee ride was not.

It is brilliant for little ones, and although of course I had my moment of nerves, little bear thought it fantastic. The little one is strapped into a harness, attached to two separated bungee lines, and then hoisted up to bounce suspended over a trampoline. Sometimes the lines were higher, sometimes they were lower, and sometimes the nice man pulled the cords to make little bear bounce like crazy.

All I can say is that the delighted smile on little bear every time that happened lit up my world. He thought it the most amazing thing ever! Fear was happening somewhere else.

No comments: