Monday 27 February 2012

I should have known, but it could be worse.

Evil cat will make a more concerted attack on marshmallows than she will on sardines. Marshmallows have to be guarded with extreme vigilance, sardines are ignored.

And if I ask OH to check the beef burgers in the remoska, I will end up, when I don't know if I am going to pass out or throw up, unblocking the sink because of the fat from the remoska he poured down the plughole. Because he thought the liquid from M&S burgers would be 'just water'.

And, yes, if little bear starts yelling about his rat at 6.15am, I will be calm and pleasant because I am too tired to be anything else, but I won't be sympathetic.

And now little bear is being allowed to watch Ben 10 like all his friends, as it is his favourite, the more he watches, the more I come to loathe the mouthy, spoiled brat that is Ben 10. Please let little bear find a nicer role model. One that can manage please, thank you and doesn't have arrogance delivered in bulk. I am watching its influence very carefully indeed.

And please, when it is wet and muddy, let me not wear something that shouldn't have paw prints over when I pop next door with their lovely, bouncy, daft as a brush, mainly border collie puppy.

No comments: