Friday 5 June 2009

Another lurgy

I could cry.

For the past week or so I had been taking 'Boost your immune system' type vitamins but I had forgotten them for the last few days. Now from a relatively normal start to the day my throat hurts, my joints hurt, my head hurts and I have got a silly cough.

I am so cross, I have had more than a week of not having any lurgy, and now I am back to square one, and I could have perhaps avoided this if I had remembered the dratted vitamins.

I was actually starting to look at housework as a possibility.

Grumble, grumble, moan whinge, grumble.

Well, I have an appointment to see my GP at the end of the month and I shall emphasise my disappointment. Possibly with added emphasis. And with, as the Wee Free Men would put it, with the folding of the arms and the pursing of the lips.

No comments: