Friday 5 June 2009

Evil cat, evil eye

Evil cat's eye is still bad. I don't know whether I am helping or hindering when I keep hoicking huge lumps of gunk out of her eye, but it seems fair trade for not being able to see television/knitting/dear heart/book etc.

Actually I hope I am helping as both eyes have their fair share of gunk, coming out in chunks. She does not seem particularly distressed, and certainly doesn't stop me pulling the gunk out. Mind you, cats do hide their physical problems (mental problems are another issue) and it is so hard to tell.

She is certainly being more clingy. It has been impossible to do almost anything recently once little bear has gone to bed as she is lodged firmly across my throat and in the centre of my field of vision.

She is seeing the vet (poor man) on Sunday. I hope all is well.

No comments: