Tuesday 30 June 2009

Stopping the Shopping 6

My tumble dryer is not very good. It has a very high temperature so there are quite big limits on what can be dried in it. I am considering getting a new washing machine without a tumble dryer, as effectively all I dry in it are the duvet covers, bedding and socks.

I was looking at a JML gadget. But I considered, after listening to the opinions on MSE, that I was just after the gadget.

Anyway, I had seen that the temperature was going to be high today so I washed oodles last night, confident that I would be able to get it dry today. But when I just took little bear out there was the unmistakable evidence of rain. This was not what I wanted to see. Ah well, another few days of living in a chinese laundry.

But at least I am not chasing a gadget and that is good.

No comments: