Thursday 11 June 2009

Stopping the Shopping

Well, I won two slinky tops for just under £10 inclusive of postage. So I am happy about that.

And I bought darling uncle's birthday present from little bear from ebay (arrived today).

I already have all the father's day presents needed.

Little bear has his welly boots.

So it is a mere thirty days to hold out before ordering the yarn.

I have to get a present for my darling brother for his birthday at the end of July. I pay a magazine subscription for him but I like to get him a little fun present from little bear. It may be socks.

I am carefully recording how much I spend on the groceries et al. I haven't spent anything on little bear this week. Poor little bear - or he would be if he wasn't deluged by toys, paper, crayons, pencils, dvds and cuddles.

I just need to keep my nerve.

No comments: