Monday 15 June 2009

Stopping the Shopping 2

It is 25 days to go before I have gone a whole month without spending on ebay. I confess, I have been checking out various wools for incentives.

I have all the presents I need for June sorted out. I know what I am getting in July. I am optimistic about the grocery shopping.

The big temptation is Lakeland now. I obtained an air purifier for dear heart's room. It has made a positive and significant difference. Now all I need to do is get one for the main living area and kitchen. And possibly just outside little bear's room (I wouldn't trust anything plugged in near him at the moment!). And in this short paragraph I have mentally spent nearly £60!!! Mind you, all I need to do is add a pack of bin fresheners (I love their orange fresheners) and I have free delivery and a free gift.

I wonder how long I can resist this temptation? I need to find a really good task to use this as an incentive...

No comments: