Tuesday 26 April 2011

Ben 10

Little bear loves Ben 10, he makes swishing and swooshing noises and the highlight of Easter was his Ben 10 Easter Egg. His friend at nursery loves Ben 10 and so does little bear.

He hasn't actually seen it.

I need to check it out myself, but my understanding is that little bear is a bit young for Ben 10, which seems to be a lot of fighting. I have enough contention as it is. But now I have the fun of trying to work out when little bear will actually be old enough, as I don't want him to be the only kid in the playground who hasn't actually seen it but on the other hand I don't want him watching things that aren't right. I'm liberal with tv watching, but I do like to keep an eye on exactly what he is indulging in.

The wind may change and there will be another fashionable one coming along, perhaps one with a little less violence. Fingers crossed.

No comments: