Thursday 7 April 2011

I want one of these

http://www.time.com/time/business/article/0,8599,2056346,00.html?hpt=C2

Actually, I don't want one immediately. It is a woollen coffin, and I want to be buried in one. Eventually.

Apparently it is ecologically and economically a Good Idea. I'm happy with the idea.

I was looking around for something to cheer me up. I feel a bit battered. Evil cat is not, as I had sort of assumed, immortal and little bear is still being labeled and I just don't know what to think about the idea of the ASD.

I think I may pop on to my friend ebay and see if there is anything there to cheer me up. When in doubt, shop. And I didn't get anything in IKEA.

I am going to IKEA next week. I bet I come out with a trolley load.

5 comments:

Morgan said...

Hugs for you both. Shop wisely!

Ian said...

Hugs all round.

I went to IKEA with a pal today. I managed to come away with only spending £32 though. Got some lovely melamine picnic plates for Darling Uncle to use at his BBQs. They were marked down to 99p each from £4.07!

IKEA mystifies me. There are some real bargains, yet the addition of 2 glass doors to a bookcase added £90 to the price.

ravylesley said...

A Woollen Coffin!!

Well looking on the bright side if you start knitting now you might be able to use some of your yarn stash up on it and you could have it in some seriously funky colours lol xx

Morgan said...

Where's your blog, Ian? I'm sure it is very witty - I do enjoy your comments!

I adore IKEA for the novelty factor as there just isn't one anywhere near us, and we only made the two hour trip to one once - we spent a lot, but justified it by going with a list, after we had looked through a catalogue, and knew we wouldn't be going back again anytime soon.

Ian said...

Thanks for the compliment Morgan! The cheque's in the post ...

I don't blog, not these days anyway. I don't seem to be able to write something every day.