Sunday 10 April 2011

What time is it?

I am typing this at 8am. For the past two hours, since 6am, little bear has been asking whether he can go round to play at lbf's house. Since 6am I have been saying 'no'.

Little bear announced at 7am, at the top of his voice, just outside Grandad's room, that he was going to dress himself. In the ended I got him dressed (normally I can only get him out of his pyjamas with dynamite) but I 'shushed' so much I sounded like a steam engine.

I strongly suspect that though little bear may want to play in lbf's bedroom, lbf will want to play in the street or little bear's bedroom. Lbf's mum and I had a good giggle as we had lbf in our garden and little bear in lbf's bedroom. I am leaving it to them to sort it out.

I am shattered. I have had a tummy upset over night so I am off to try and doze through the 'is lbf awake?' and Disney channel.

3 comments:

Morgan said...

Hugs - I am not feeling great this morning either! I just want to sleeeeeeeeeeeeep for as long as possible!

ravylesley said...

Its Sunday and Sundays should be lazy days interspersed with moderate amounts of domestic duties so snooze away its allowed lol xx

Morgan said...

Yes, I just have to go to church to "do" the music at 9.30am service first...snoozing will definitely be on my agenda this afternoon!