Wednesday 13 April 2011

PMT

Sorry if guys are reading this and feel a bit worried. It is relatively male friendly.

Normally I get clumsy with PMT, as well as exhausted, although fortunately not moody. However, I can confidently assert that my PMT has just finished. That is all the info on that you need.

However I have just managed to pull the shower curtain rail off the wall, knocked over loads of stuff on the bath multiple times and I swear I managed to get stuck in my dressing gown - it wouldn't go on and I couldn't get the thing off, you could have filmed it for a comedy sketch. I thought I would be stuck there until OH came home before I sort of turned it all inside out and managed to wiggle free.

I have not managed to keep two brain cells lined up for the last few weeks and I can't seem to move without happening to something. I am unimpressed. Also my hands feel swollen. They got very swollen when I was pregnant, but trust me, at the moment I am definitely, confidently absolutely not expecting.

I didn't get PMT at all until my late thirties, and I am not impressed with PMT overtime.

1 comment:

ravylesley said...

I have to agree that I never suffere with PMT until my late 30's and now I suffer with terrible moodiness.Hubby and the tinies all duck and cover for a week lol xxx