Wednesday 13 April 2011

Knocking

It sounds like someone has just tried to break the door down in the house behind us. This is not impossible, apparently a bad lad gave that address and had a load of police surrounding the place even though it has been empty for well over a year.

However someone in hard hats just came past the front of the house, so it may be the house behind our Nice Neighbours. When darling father is up and able to keep an eye on little bear I shall wander past the front and see what is going on.

I just hope they don't turn the water off.

Also, I have seen what appeared to be a tiny bit of movement out of the corner of my eye a few times in the last week or so. I am always catching sight of shadows moving just at the periphery of my sight. It is an irritation but I pick up movement really easily. However it could be once again the dreaded mice, as work is being done once again on the house behind us. And evil cat just can't be having with that at the moment.

No comments: