Wednesday 27 April 2011

I really have no room - or sense!

On Sunday I went to Makro. It is a difficult place for me to walk to, although it is not far, and I rarely get there. However I went with one of my brothers to get cleaning supplies for darling uncle's house.

While I was there I couldn't help but add an item or two on my own account. I bought 10 litres of white vinegar, because it is the only way I can get it cheap enough to use as fabric conditioner, and I like my clothes not smelling of anything. Also, I like good perfume, and I would like to smell of that, not crushed opal or whatever ridiculous pong the fabric conditioner people have come up with.

I also bought five litres of washing up liquid. This is not so good. I have a stash from approved food. However it does not go off, and I am sure I will find a place for it - somewhere.

No comments: