Friday 22 April 2011

Little bear is mischievous

Finally fought through the bedtime routine, then came downstairs. I wanted to turn tv on, but the remote was missing. Little bear was the last one to have it.

After turning the room upside down I asked him (he was complaining about this bedtime business, so I went up and asked). He sighed and patiently explained that he didn't want anyone to turn the tv over from the children's channel he was watching so he hid (his word!) the remote in one of his drawers.

I don't have a chance, do I?

2 comments:

ravylesley said...

Time for another baby I think Sybs then LB has a little playmate and you will get a little peace as his energies will be directed elsewhere lol

Wannabe Sybil said...

I am not dignifying that with an answer - drat, I did! lol WS x