Wednesday 27 April 2011

Seeing stars

I have found a site where you can play simple games online. It's taken me years to find something like that, I think I am a bit slow at this. But I play the simple 'three in a row' games when I am on hold for the hospital ward or trying to get through to the tv licensing or just trying to get my thoughts straight.

It is great at keeping me away from ebay and the supermarkets and all the lovely places I like to shop. However it does mean that every time I shut my eyes I see little blobs shunting around. I am not sure how good that is, but at least it is saving me money by keeping me away from temptation.

Also, I have a refund from ebay siting in my paypal account. What a temptation!

Must repeat, I HAVE NO ROOM, I HAVE NO ROOM, I HAVE NO ROOM...

No comments: