Tuesday 5 April 2011

Food, glorious food

Little bear is definitely having a growth spurt. Not only did he manage a healthy lunch at nursery but he had sausage and chips with darling father as well. And didn't stop begging for food all afternoon - he ate some of the stuff this afternoon but he made serious headway into the sausage and chips!

Evil cat stole the rest. She is not looking quite as spry as the day after her injections, but she is not doing too bad. I am not sure that chip shop sausage is good for her, but the stealing is definitely a boost to her quality of life!

1 comment:

Ian said...

I wonder if it's the growth spurt that's responsible for LB's being naughty lately?

Although the rush for independence isn't unusual. If you think back, I don't know about Other Brother at that age (obviously) but I remember similar behaviour myself. Although I think I was a bit older. I can also imagine Darling Father behaving in a similar way.

Don't forget the Awkward Gene runs very strong!