Thursday 14 April 2011

Lakeland delivered

I HAVE NO ROOM!!!

But I did order a portable fly door and two sprays of rug cleaner. I can't remember the exact day, but I was in and out a lot and now I have a house full of flies. This is very distressing. One morning during the warmer weather I opened the door and literally immediately two flies flew in. And the 'fits any door' type things usually don't, but I have hopes of this.

Darling father pointed something out. Lakeland usually have a strip of brown paper sort of scrunched as padding and up until now I have put it in the recycling. Never again! If moderately flattened you get some reasonable brown paper that is perforated and can be easily split into separate squares. The stuff from this delivery is going to the Methodists with darling father on Saturday - he is making banners and neither he nor I know what that entails. However further deliveries are being saved for little bear. I think all his presents to others this Christmas will be wrapped in suitably decorated, slightly flattened Lakeland padding paper.

No comments: