Saturday 10 December 2011

Braced for next week

I should be asleep...

Tomorrow we have a birthday party in the morning, then darling father bought tickets for the brass band at the Methodists at the afternoon (before he asked us if we could go - I wish he wouldn't do that, little bear's days are filling up and there are no guarantees we will be free, last time my brother had to come from miles away to babysit on relatively short notice).

Monday little bear has a quiet day at school after two days off. I really should have rung school to see if anything was required, but I shall wait and see. However I have a doctors appointment followed closely by a hairdresser's appointment. I am not really looking forward to the hairdresser's but it is a rebooked one from when I should have been going to OH's work's do.

Tuesday little bear has his Christmas play. OH and I will be going and then I need to dive into town, just as it will be getting busy for lunch time, for a few odds and ends. Then back to collect little bear and off for the last Martial Arts before Christmas. Fingers crossed that Miss has remembered the raffle tickets.

Wednesday is the School Carol Carol Concert, and if I recall correctly it is the school party in the afternoon, followed by the last piano lesson before Christmas.

Thursday little bear goes to the theatre with school to see Jack and the Beanstalk and I actually go out to meet a friend for coffee, conversation and the last dregs of Christmas shopping.

I don't think there is anything planned for Friday. However Saturday makes up for it, as he will be going to the theatre with the family in the morning and then to the Martial Arts Christmas party in the afternoon.

Sunday we do the decorations and then on Monday there is a reunion soft play for the class Wise Owls of 2010/11 - the class that was at nursery at the same time as little bear. It seems a bit odd to be having a reunion at five years old, but it gets little bear out of the house.

Then there will be six more sleeps until Christmas. I think that will be the most testing time of all.

1 comment:

Ian said...

Awww. Good luck to Little Bear for the play. He has a busier social life than I do!