Wednesday 14 December 2011

Lurgy continues

Lizmundo - I hope you are feeling a bit better. I have just visited the loo and at one point honestly thought I would have to get OH to help me downstairs, as I felt too week to move. I don't know how I picked up little bear from school, but I was really worried that I couldn't make it.

I feel absolutely dreadful, and I seem to be sleeping very deeply, which means I am not sure I would hear little bear if he cried out.

I have just had some milkshake and some fromage frais. I thought they would be nice and gentle on an iffy tummy. I am also going to take another immodium. I may also have some full sugar cola, as that is supposed to help, especially if it is flat. I can't face it just the second, I loathe the taste. On the other hand, I usually manage quite a bit of caffeine and I haven't had a smidgeon today, so that will not be helping with the aches, pains and chills.

I told you that I heard sniggering when I announced Operation Christmas Clean. Today I can't move!

No comments: