Tuesday 13 December 2011

Cute overload

Little bear had his nativity play this morning and it was cute! The little ones were enchanting, the costumes were eccentric and the whole thing went a lot smoother than I normally expect. Although of the two narrators, the little boy found it all too much and just sobbed all the way through, even after cuddles from his mum.

To be honest, while I really felt for him, I was a biased mum and really only had eyes for little bear, who sat still, did all the actions, sang all the words, looked concerned for the little lad crying and then danced with a little girl next to him. I was enchanted.

And, proud mum boast, little bear may be only just finishing his first term in reception, but he is on Year One reading books. I suspect that a lot of children will have just been started there, but little bear seems comfortable enough, so I am happy, and desperately proud!

No comments: