Thursday 15 December 2011

Still yeurk

I am a lot better this morning, with less of the aches, chills etc. I got little bear to school, and it is the school trip to the theatre this morning, so that was really important. He went in clean, ironed clothes, which was a miracle. Now I am sitting here, gently floating about an inch off the floor.

I plan to sleep some more today (I am currently outdoing evil cat in the sleeping stakes) and see how I go.

Speaking of evil cat, when you are a little away with the fairies anyway, and you are half asleep, and you turn over and see this dark, feline shape glaring at you - evil cat looks evil! I kept unaccountably rolling over as well, how dare I! You see, she weighs so little that you don't register that she is sleeping on you until you hear the offended grumble as she pads off to find another cushion.

She has now taken up her favourite daytime position on a cushion in the dining room, where she will stay until she wants food.

No comments: