Friday 9 December 2011

Little bear continues

Can you tell I am not doing well today. I am still recovering from the dust. I have a very, very, very, very, very mild allergy to dust. However I have just been attacked by major amounts of dust so I am sniffing again.

Evil cat continues to sit on the mouse. Bless her, I don't think she is feeling well.

Little bear has announced he wants to send Thank you cards to all those who have given him Christmas Cards. As every child's parent seems to being doing what I plan, sending a card to every one of the forty plus children in the intake, this is looking grim. I am trying to persuade him otherwise, but he is insistent that the Christmas cards are so nice that a verbal thank you is insufficient.

I have suggested a thank you card for his dad. Little bear has suggested he has more sweets. Five more hours until little bear's bedtime.

No comments: