Sunday 4 December 2011

Grumpy, Grumpy Sybil

Friday night I had a dreadful time getting to sleep due to being in a lot of pain. But I knew that OH would be looking after little bear so at least I could sleep in.

Except 'darling' uncle woke me early with a phone call. The pain meant that I couldn't get back to sleep.

Pain continued, as did cough and it affected how I was able to speak. In the few moments I got to chill on the computer 'darling' father kept shouting questions to me from the other room so I had to either get up and answer or kill myself coughing - and I only had about fifteen minute slot to chill.

I finally started snapping when I was downstairs in the kitchen and 'darling' father thought it was okay to watch The Mummy when little bear was in the room. Has anyone seen some of their more gruesome special effects? I marched upstairs (couldn't shout) and insisted it was turned over as I was the one who would be getting up in the middle of the night with any nightmares (little bear did complain about nightmares of what he saw, but I suspect that was because I had told 'darling' father in front of him)

I managed to keep my mouth shut for tea. I peeled and chopped potatoes to boil for mash, I put the burgers in the oven. I asked (between coughs) for OH to finish tea off. My mistake was to not actually open the tin of beans, put them in the pyrex jug, put it in the microwave and set it off for the first five minutes. Dinner was a bit thin.

I can't wait for PMT to finish. Yesterday was not abnormal. It was just that my tolerance to it was lower than usual.

No comments: