Wednesday 14 December 2011

More lurgy

I finished off the pork yesterday. Today I think the pork finished off me!

I have the dire rear, as Mr Pratchett would say, and any information would be far, far too much - though I will say that I am aching, hurting and cold.

I have just taken two immodium as I am finally confident that I won't bring them back up.

The hardest parts are that I missed little bear's carol concert. I am absolutely devastated, he will have had no-one there! He is also going to miss his piano lesson.

I had to ask OH to take little bear to school. OH loves little bear, and will spend all the time you like with him, but the usual stuff of getting him ready, getting him up for school, sorting out school stuff, really are mine. It is really important to me that OH can enjoy little bear without worrying. So OH was late for work.

I have let everyone down. All because I didn't want the pork to go to waste.

1 comment:

Lizmundo said...

The same thing happened to me this weekend actually. For me though, I think it was either milk or chinese food. It was my mothers 60th birthday on Sunday and we were due to visit my sister who lives about an hour or so's drive away. Everything was cancelled because I was so ill I felt I needed an ambulance, I feel terrible!