Friday 9 December 2011

Little bear is getting a lot better

He is still under the weather. However we had the usual battle over tea, where he complained bitterly and at length and threatened to cry. (He does this for his father mainly, as I always politely tell him that it's fine if he wants to cry. I am a hard woman). But after a fail with the frozen mince (defrosted to yeurk) leaving a bit of a thin meal I did tinned fruit with (instant) custard. The instant custard curdled, which I didn't think was possible, and the first tin of fruit I opened was an epic fail. I would have had to find the shreds of fruit with tweezers.

Fortunately dessert did eventually appear in front of little bear, and he nearly licked the pattern off the plate, so he is feeling a bit better. Yesterday I couldn't tempt him with sweets.

An as aside - meal time was an epic fail, and I want to know why I am still getting the PMS effect after it should have finished. I should have just got a takeaway.

No comments: