Thursday 8 December 2011

Little bear is poorly

Little bear is feeling very poorly. He woke up at 2.30am and was sick at 4am and 6am. He is a very tired, queasy and achy little bear.

To my shame, as I was cuddling him and trying to make him feel better, there was a tiny part of me that looked at the two days off school (school policy) and the dent it would make in all I wanted to do and nearly cried.

However I am actually quite happy to do cuddle duty (realistically I am not fit for much else), and I am sitting through Baby TV. I put it on last night around 3am as I knew I would get calming sounds and images from there at that time, and he decided he would like to watch it this morning. He is also looking forward to his Ratatouille stuffed toy coming out of the washing machine after it was caught in the crossfire, as it were.

1 comment:

ravylesley said...

It sounds to me like LB is suffering from Winter Vomiting Virus.My lot get this every year its all part of the joy of having school age children I'm afraid

Lesleyxx