Monday 5 December 2011

The Pyjama problem

Little bear is a child in the Christmas Play, and has to wear pyjamas. I have already blogged how they pointed out that they could have just got him pyjamas from Matalan, but they were sure he had nicer ones.

On the Friday morning I came into possession of a 20% off voucher from Matalan...

Four pair of school trousers in the next size up, three dishes (I keep breaking them), snazzy top for his school party, book for darling father for Christmas, and a pair of Matalan Pyjamas for the School Play! So there. I saved £11.

The pyjamas are a very middle class sort of blue with red sort of plaid effect. However I am not getting him new slippers, so he will be looking very Disney in plaid pyjamas, and very little bear in Batman slippers.

No comments: