Friday 23 December 2011

Little bear has timing

I am typing this under stress - little bear needs me to break off any attempt of mine to crawl into consciousness slowly and actually have breakfast to read the writing on his Dr Who cards. In fact little bear is doing everything except shout, 'PAY ATTENTION TO ME!' in my ear. It still makes it hard to type a coherent sentence. I would type later, but it won't be any different.

He is coming down with a cough. It is a really good bark, it's keeping him awake and I am keeping an eye on his temperature. Just in time for Christmas. I am giving him loads of cuddles, as many as I can. Unfortunately I haven't had much sleep this week. And I can't see me having that much for the next week or so.

I have identified a dozen cards while typing this at least, including ones he knows but wants me to read anyway. So I apologise for the typos.

Still, at least the days are now getting longer. Belated Happy Solstice to any pagans reading.

No comments: