Thursday 22 December 2011

I knew there was something

I had forgotten the nuts. We only have nuts normally at Christmas. Sigh. I am not a huge fan of them, and of course we have been keeping them away from little bear. To be honest, I am not sure anyone would have noticed if they hadn't appeared.

Little bear will achieve five shortly and then be allowed to have nuts. I have kept nuts away from him, without getting hysterical over the odd flaked almond, and I think the surest way to create an allergy is to suddenly deluge him with nuts, so I will not be sharing the dry roasted stuff with him this time. I will be very gradually introducing them.

I don't think I'm cut out for Christmas. But I shall do my best for little bear. I just feel flat.

Now I know I am short of Lebkuchen and Brandy butter - so I will have to brave town on Saturday. Sigh.

No comments: